Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sleep is my frenemy

I went to bed early last night, but I had a hard time falling asleep. I woke up late this morning and after I ate breakfast I went back to bed and slept like 3 hours!!
I don't know why I am so tired! I think I'll go to bed at a normal time tonight too. But at least tomorrow is a day off too! I'm not sure how Tuesday is going to go though...late night fireworks and then work! Ian might skip work since we are going to get home a couple hours before he has to work! I wouldn't blame him at all. I'd be surprised if anyone shows up haha!!
Today we went down to the duck pond and fed the cute little ducks. They came up really close to us! Then we sat in a gazebo there and talked about how much we loved each other hahaha.
We caught up on America's Got Talent tonight too. I think last season was better than this one is going to be!! But I'll keep watching...it's what I do!
I just saw a commercial for The Lying Game on ABC Family. It seems like a knock off of Pretty Little Liars but I'm ok with that!!
I guess thats all for me, sorry. Boring day equals boring post haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment