Saturday, July 9, 2011

Doubly dute (I messed up but kept it anyway haha)

WE'RE WATCHING THE FAIRLY ODDMOVIE! It's fantastic!

So how are you all? I am doing well. Yesterday was busy! I took the kiddos out for the boy's birthday, which is today. The big 5!! He's so excited about this; it's adorable. We did the splash park and the play land at McDonald's. Then I went to work at the daycare and there were only 14 of the kids there which was a pleasant change! I got home and Ian went to a movie with his man friends haha. I don't like going to sleep without him!

Today I worked in the morning and had an important meeting afterwards. But at work we did painting with straws, potato slices, yarn, pipe cleaners, and paint brushes. It was a lot of fun!!! I should have taken pictures but it was awesome to say the least.

Now we're just chilling for the rest of the day. It's nice to have some time with Ian...oye! It's already 7 pm! Well, it's been nice haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment