Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Happiness

So I haven't found another job yet...I'm a little nervous but it's only been a week and a half.

In this week and a half I have laughed more, smiled more, and enjoyed more time with Ian. We made a promise to each other that we will have gut busting laughter everyday and we have. Sometimes it doesn't come until 10 pm (sorry neighbors) but it comes and that's what is important. I'm so happy now. I've been feeling better about myself and better about life.

And I made DELICIOUS chocolate chip cookies the other day. I don't remember if I posted about the cookies I made after we moved here....they were awful. They were basically paper thin and all formed into one giant cookie. Very unpleasant!

Ian and his friend are doing storage auctions and won a couple this weekend and we've been moving stuff around and getting things sold. They have a website and are selling things on craigslist too, so if you need stuff for the house check it out :)

I'm thinking we're really going to enjoy this summer break....

1 comment: