Sunday, June 26, 2011

So, catching up...

I know I'm a baby, so don't feel the need to remind me haha! I had the "stomach flu" wednesday...it was really something else but it has the same effects haha. Then thursday I woke up with pink eye. Friday night I went to a drive in movie with chloe and ian and that hurt my bum. Saturday I went to first aid/cpr training and I bruised my hand.
I'm falling apart!!
But all is well, so no worries. Ian started his job at radio shack so I'll be able to get health insurance through there! It includes vision and dental!! Woohoo!!!
I had my birthday party last week. Ian surprised me (but it was too good a surprise and I stayed late at work). I missed the first 2 hours if the party, but they saved the cake til I got there!
And I made homemade lemonade!!
1.5 cups sugar
1 cup water
1 cup fresh lemon juice (with pulp)
6-7 cups water
Bring the sugar and 1 cup of water to a boil, stir to dissolve sugar, then let it cool to room temperature. Then cover and put it in the fridge to get cold. I'm not sure why both of those steps, just follow the directions ;)
Juice the lemons, scraping some pulp in there too, and mix everything together. It's not super sweet or tart, but it's refreshing. And it doesn't have the syrupy feel that concentrate has, or grit that powdered has. It's just delightful :)
Well I guess thats all.
Oh I don't know where the picture is going to show up (I'm trying a new app on my phone) but I made chicken parmesan for ian on fathers day and it looked like a heart haha

No comments:

Post a Comment