Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hard day...

I got called into work this morning (thankfully after I finished watching The Bachelorette from last night!!) I have never seen so many kids in one room in my life! We stuck to the ratio we need to follow but it's too many people in one room! I probably was super crabby in there too, so kids, sorry.

Then I went to my nanny job and the kids were wonderful. Maybe because there are only 3 of them. The baby, always a sweetie, was extra cuddly because he wasn't feeling well. The older two were playing so well together: they got married (they danced around in dress up clothes), they built their home (ALL the pillows stacked up around them and in front of the tv--it was off haha) and sang every song they could think of! they didn't fight at all today. I think they must have seen how tired I was. Love those kids!!

I came home to lasagna...mmm...Ian is a good cook (the house is now 80 degrees though). I love his lasagna. Then we had ice cream sandwiches for dessert. We're watching "I Kid with Brad Garrett" and it's weird. It's a little ADD haha, but I guess it adds to the effects of the crazy children.

Oh!! Today I saw a road blocked and as I went around and over an overpass I saw the saddest thing. Let me just say this: TRAINS AND CARS DO NOT MIX!!! DO NOT RACE TRAINS! You will always lose. I hope they are okay, but dang, some people need to learn the basics of the world.

Oh well, so that's all for today. I think. Pretty Little Liars comes on tonight so I might just post about that. I love that show!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment