Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Our first Christmas

I'm getting so excited! This month is crazy for me: I finish school next week (forever!) and then we have Christmas! We were going to move also, but thankfully (and unfortunately, depending on the day) we are waiting until April.

Remember last year? It was crazy. I was *trying* to work and trying to figure out life on my own and I ran away from it all to move home. I remember standing outside the mechanic shop (read this for a better understanding) and just saying, "Daddy bring me home!" I wasn't sure if it was a good idea but I needed to get away. It was a good choice though, a perfect choice, because I met my wonderful and amazing husband after I got home!

I can't believe how fast this year has gone by!

Here are some pictures of decorations we made/bought for our room. They're from my phone, here's hoping Santa brings me a camera this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment