Friday, October 31, 2008

Say Cheese---Tag :)

Thank you Melissa! I do love being tagged.

So, I was tagged to post the 4th picture from the 4th folder in my pictures. Well, my 4th folder only had 3 pictures, so I picked the very next photo. And I'm glad cause it's a good one!




Okay, so I've always wanted walkie-talkies. I finally found them. Granted, they were TMNT, but hello...that's so cool!! They didn't work too great so they became a feature on my windowsill. Then there is the penguin. For FHE one night we had a snowman building contest. I thought it was going to be terrible, but we built an awesome bear--open mouth open paws and claws and everything. We totally won. Until someone beheaded him :( But my friend Chad and I shared the award (the penguin) with joint custody. I totally kept it forever hahaha

So during clean checks one day we decided to put them all up on the windowsill while we cleaned the table and posed them. It was a good time.

Okay, I tag Susan, Talia, Stacey, and Michelle :)

4 comments:

  1. can you say random! i haven't really blogged the past couple days...scroll down, i'm catching up on comments.

    ReplyDelete