Monday, October 6, 2008

Sand Dunes!

Okay this was all a few days ago, but still a good time. We took more pictures, but I really need to get my own camera so I don't need to rely on others to post pictures so I can steal them.



I got this great idea to get a puzzle to keep me from going crazy this semester. Yeah, stupid me bought a 1000 piece one. I did the smallest amount, my roommates and friends did it all. But I put the last piece in :)


Freezing at the dunes


Aww, aren't they cute haha ;)


Haha, Cherie totally tackled him, and then I just kinda jumped in afterward.



Look at the awesome sand storm we were in! Awesome except when it was getting in our eyes, mouths, salsa, chips, soda....yeah....
 

2 comments:

  1. ;bohhhhh, which delicious boy is that? rolling around in sand...it looks just like this abercrombie poster i have hanging over my bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont know how the first word magically turned into ";bohhhhh". sorry it was supposed to say 'ohhhhh'. ;b but that does kinda of looks like a face with a wink and a tounge hanging out, so it works.

    ReplyDelete