Saturday, July 12, 2008

Zero sleep, nachos, and car crashes

We had our final clean checks today, and instead of cleaning yesterday, I waited until Shannon got home from her date, at 1 am, and we had a cleaning party. I slept maybe 5 hours total, broken up very sporadically, and I was twitching when I woke up every time. My poor body. I slept through like 6 texts and 2 phone calls this afternoon. After we passed our clean checks I took a shower and took a nap. It was so nice. And then Andrew and his girlfriend made me dinner, and it was SO good!

Then I went to a demolition derby! It was so fun; I had an absolute blast! It was a big group of people, and we even snagged a lady in line so we could get a discounted group price on our tickets haha! 

There were really cool cars there, some crazy crashes and some yummy nachos. I couldn't finish them because there was too much cheese (I know, the power of cheese was too much!!), but what I did eat was delightful! 

And....I'm going on a date! I don't know when, or even who it is for sure, but I'm doubling with my friend and his new girlfriend. She and I hit it off pretty well, at least I think we did. And she's the one that asked if I wanted to go on the date, so she can't hate me!

I'm doing my laundry right now, even though I just want to sleep. Maybe I'll watch a movie or something to keep me up till it's done. I'm going to church tomorrow. Last week of the semester, but at least I'm going!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like our first white glove in the dorms! We didn't get done until 3 and then we all crashed on the couches! Ahhh...good times!

    ReplyDelete