Monday, July 21, 2008

Goodnight, goodnight!!

Aww, I miss Susan and Rachel!! I wish I still had the Bathroom Mix CD. But I don't, so I just have to guess what was still on it.

Guess what....I ate a hamburger today. Mmm!!! It was delicious. And I didn't even mind when the ketchup and mustard spilled all down my front. It was so yummy! And my roommate made homemade fries tonight--holy cow, SO GOOD! They were baked deliciousness. 

I'd like to be crafty. I think. Actually I'd like to learn how to do the simple things, like sew a button on. I get the general idea, but it's like wrapping presents. I just keep adding more and more thread (or paper and tape) until I'm sure it's done. I don't need or want to be the crocheting old lady in the back of church, but I do need a hobby. I'm not looking for a new job, but I still fear that spot on applications that ask for hobbies. Why do they want to know that? So they know what kind of fun they're yanking from your day? That's just not nice.  But yeah, I need a hobby. Hahaha, Freudian slip, I first wrote "yeah, I need a hubby." Haha oops :D

No comments:

Post a Comment