Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Money, money, money, money...

 ...and my severe lack of it. I randomly emailed my manager's Sunday night asking for what I owed on my rent and when it was due. I was thinking, $150--tops--and probably not due til September or October or something. Well, I was wrong. Very, very wrong. I owe $545 by August 1st. Needless to say I freaked. After some tears and a nap, I was thinking a little more clearly and I got it down to $272.50 for the August 1st payment and again on September 1st. The September one won't be bad, but this one is scary. But I'll figure it out, I always do. I'm contemplating selling my car. I'm scared to be dependent again on others, but at the same time, I keep saying I'm sick of putting money into it and I'd be able to pay off some debts. We'll see though. I'm not even sure how much I'd be able to get for it.

Blah, being a grown-up isn't that much fun.

2 comments:

  1. Not the bleeding snow cone!! Come to AZ.. free rent. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I hate being grown up too! I hate money too...let create a new soceity where there is no money! That's what I want!

    ReplyDelete