Thursday, January 7, 2010

Te Kalliste

To the fairest, the most beautiful.



My first book in my challenge to read 26 books by different authors (one for every letter) by the end of the year left me dying to read more. This was incredibly well written, though at the beginning I found myself nit-picking small details. I soon found myself so engrossed in the story that I no longer found small points like creativity in the naming of characters to be a big deal. I have found there are 3 more books about the main character, Emily (or Kallista). Unfortunately they will have to wait until the end of this quest of mine. I need to keep going!

As far as book "B" I'm thinking Dan Brown's "Angels and Demons" but I also think I want to just randomly pick someone else. This time I just started in the "A" section and browsed until I found one that piqued my interest.  I may do that again and if I do not find something, I will go find Mr. Brown.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Chloe Lammi, and I approve of your goal.

    Seriously, though, that's an awesome idea. Way to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, fun! And dude, for B you MUST read Geraldine Brooks. Amazing stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would totally read the Lost Symbol for reading a Dan Brown book. But then. . . I didn't even read the other ones. . .

    ReplyDelete