Friday, February 20, 2009

My thought(s) for the day

“Feed your faith and your doubts will starve to death” - Les Brown

People don't think about you as much as you think people do.


From my work classroom:  "You can be angry or mad, but you can't be mean. Or dum." Spelling kept the same to keep a smile on your face


I love the first one. It came from my religion class yesterday and it was exactly what I needed yesterday. Granted, I didn't know it was what I needed until around midnight when I realized that people can't talk down to me and get away with it.

I'm smart.

I'm funny.

I deserve to be an English major.

Some people are just cranky. That's their problem. 

I have every right and reason to be happy and successful. 

So :P to you meany heads. You ain't got nothing on me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment