Thursday, May 29, 2008

So I got my results....drum roll please..............


NOTHING!


Which totally sucks because they still don't know what's going on. But I'll just continue to wait until Tuesday and hope they'll have some magical medicine. A friend asked me if it was psychological at all, like I've made myself sick in all of this by thinking about it. So I try not to think about it and then I get sicker and then I think about it. So I don't think that's it. But who knows, bodies can do a crazy thing.

I'm going to try and do homework tonight. It's D&C homework too, which means it's going to take forever and probably put me to sleep, but it's got to be done. I'm too far behind. 

1 comment:

  1. Ah this is so frustrating!!! I wish they could figure out what was going on! No one should have to live like this. I hope you feel better soon!! Enough to eat McDonalds, at least!! :)

    ReplyDelete