Monday, May 24, 2010

It's almost time!!

So I'm finishing up the invite list. I'm still looking for some people's addresses, but not many! Of the 13 addresses we're missing, I'm only responsible for finding 7. Okay, so it's more than half, but I can do it :) We had a ton of help, so thank you all! And Ainsley, if you see this, you're one of the missing ones. And I can't find anyway of getting a hold of you. It makes me sad :(

Here is a link to the pictures we did as a Hornbaker family!! The photographers were absolutely amazing! I want to work with them again sometime.

So, let's see....I got my buttons so I can start working on my bouquet as soon as we buy the wire. I'm super excited for that. I still don't know what I'm doing as far as decorations at the stake center. I'm not really looking for anything in particular. I have a couple ideas here and there, but Ian and I would rather not spend the money on stuff that we don't really care about, ya know? I just hope when we look back at the pictures in 10 years we don't say, "Wow, that was boring!" hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment