Sunday, November 22, 2009

When I grow up...

I think I want to be an editor or publisher. I don't have any idea how to make that happen though. Cheryl asked me today what I want to do with my English degree and before I answered she said I should be an editor. Pretty much read my mind, that's for sure!

If I ever became a publisher this would be the background of my business card:


I want my company to be called "Sunlit Words" if that's not taken or something. If it is, I have no idea what I want haha! And yes, this is why my blog is called Sunlit Words and why that picture is the header. But some people read in Google Reader or whatnot and they might not see the header. So anyway....

When this last paycheck from CFR comes through I'm going to finish my application to ISU. I've got to pay for the application and the transcripts to be sent. That'll pretty much eat that up. But regardless, I need to make plans. I need to finish my FAFSA too. So much to do!

I found these pictures when I was looking for the one above. I thought they were pretty:


Driving away from the sunset as Cherie and I left California.

The shore in California. Gorgeous. I miss it.

Olympic National Forest, water coming out of a rock. This was super close to my Aunt's house, before she moved anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment