Saturday, November 14, 2009

Nananana everyday

I'm so happy. Which is surprising considering all the stuff going on in my life--having real bills to pay, not having a job, not being in school--but it's all going to work out.

I started my application for school yesterday. I've only got a few classes left so hopefully I can get done quickly. I also started an application to be a substitute teacher so that'll be good. It'll definitely keep me on my toes, but I am looking forward to it. I just need to get some professional reference letters done. I know of 2 so far that I can ask for, but I just need to think of a 3rd. And make sure they can all do it.

I'm going to Utah with Cherie for Thanksgiving. It's a blessing of not being in school and work. I don't have to get the day off. I'm looking forward to seeing her mom again. And finally spending some time with Schmee! We're having a sleep over one of these weekends. And going shopping hehe...window shopping though. We're poor.

That's all. Time to listen to some more music while I get ready for the day. And yes, it's quarter after 1 in the afternoon and I'm just getting ready. Don't judge. I'm an unemployed college drop out. And it's a snowy Saturday. I have full rights and privileges to this kind of behavior :)

No comments:

Post a Comment