Thursday, August 14, 2008

This week in pictures

I've had a great week! I've been in a pretty darn good mood. A few times I've gotten unexplainably upset about stupid things, but that goes away really quite quickly. But all in all it's been a great week. Allow me to explain:

Sunday: A great day at church. And I looked a little like this, less shiny though. This was a picture of a picture.

Monday: Also a great day---

Tuesday: I went to Wyoming after work (haha, I say it like I went to the grocery store!) to get my dearest buddy Melissa. It was 8 hours round trip, but pretty cool none the less. I saw an outhouse for sale. That was weird. But I also saw... 
That's the Palisade Reservoir. It is absolutely gorgeous!

Wednesday someone rubbed my belly and said, "Oh look how cute it is!" Or something like that. I don't know what they were thinking, if they were saying, "Cute and little" or "When are you due?" The second one hasn't happened in ages, so I might have to kick her haha! And we rearranged the living room so we could watch the Olympics. 

Thursday: Also a fabulous day! 

I added color to the cut I got Monday. It looks AWESOME! It's not styled that great here because I was already late for work when she was rinsing it and then it's all messed up from playing with the kids too. 

And tomorrow, the awesome days continue:

PAY DAY ROCKS!!!

Yeah, I know, awesome huh? :)

1 comment:

  1. If THAT is what your pay day looks like, I want YOUR job!!!

    ReplyDelete