Friday, December 4, 2009

What's new....

Hey kids, I just wanted to fill you in on the news lately!

I'm an advisor for Cierra Ashley home fragrances. I have a website :)

http://www.cierraashley.com/erichardson

I may be making a blog devoted to this as well, but I haven't decided how I want to do it yet. That'll be the place I'll have my drawings and such. Eek, can't wait!

Yes, this is direct selling, but no, it's not lame. I absolutely love the product. I spent about 4 hours at a craft fair in single digit weather (I'm not sure which side of the zero it was either) just to tell people about this product.

It's a fabulous gift idea, and they all smell so yummy! So take a gander at the site, ask me any questions you've got, and I hope I'll be able to help answer your questions!

But before you go, here are my FAVORITE scents (I'll add how you can search in the top left corner for it):


1) Cranberry Orange (CCOR)

2) Cinna-bun (CCIN)

3) Cinna-Vanilla (CCIV)

4) Lemonberry (CLEM)

5) Warm Cider (CWCI)

All images borrowed from Cierra Ashley website :)

1 comment:

  1. Beth, you make me happy. I am glad you are well.
    <3

    My "word verification" word is: procker

    It's like "prick" and "rocker".

    ReplyDelete